30 - 50lb Hollow Conventional Roller Boat Rod
Quick OverviewProduct Specifications: Heavy Power: Power is the amount of pressure you will have to apply to bend the rod. This rod has extra heavy power so it will be able to handle heavy weights and high pressure applied by big fish like amberjack, tuna, muskies. Moderate-Fast: You will have a...
- Heavy Power: Power is the amount of pressure you will have to apply to bend the rod. This rod has extra heavy power so it will be able to handle heavy weights and high pressure applied by big fish like amberjack, tuna, muskies.
- Moderate-Fast: You will have a deeper flex into the blank but it will load up better and easier. It will help you to detect strikes much easier and give you a good casting distance.
- Special Roller Guides: Undoubtedly, you will have heavy drag pressure, but the roller guides will reduce this friction and give you a smooth fishing experience while you are big game fishing. High-performance roller guides coated with a special anti-friction layer.
- Aluminum Reel Seat: A lightweight rod is a must-have benefit for all fishing techniques. Aluminum is a lightweight material and will keep your reel safe and steady.
- Length: 5'6"
- Tension Strength: 50lbs
If you are looking for a great inshore/offshore rod, this is the rod for you. This rod maintains it's stiffness but offers enough flex for jigging and trolling. If you plan on high speed trolling, we would recommend looking into solid rods for they offer more resistance and less bouncing when trolling with spreader bars, and daisy chains.
Coastal Fishing Quality Rods:
Coastal Fishing Rods are designed to perform when it matters most when you have a big game fish on the line. Coastal Fishing rods help distribute line stress along the entire rod to help prevent line breaks and increase control. All of the rods come with a built-in Cross Cut Butt to give the fisher the ability to use a belt when needed. Each rod is developed from years of real-world testing and development.
Coastal Fishing Rod Details:
- Materials: Fiberglass, lightweight and Balance thanks to the high-density fiberglass. This material will offer sturdiness and better cranking even with heavy big lures. A good choice for all big game enthusiasts who want great lifting power.
- Protective Carry Bag/Sleeve: Store your fishing rod in the bag and keep it safe and sound.
- Grip-EVA FOAM: Remarkably light and comfortable EVA FOAM Grip which is designed for heavy duty fishing.
- Cross Cut Butt: Lock it in any fishing rod holder.
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
All purchases will be packaged and shipped within 1-3 days from payment. All shipments will go through USPS but seller has the option to use other services
Always free shipping
Coastal Rods - Limited One Year Warranty. Coastal Fishing warrants to the original retail purchaser that this rod will be free from nonconformities in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. During this period, Coastal Fishings sole obligation under this Limited One Year Warranty is to replace or refund, at Coastal Fishings option, a non-conforming rod at no cost to the original retail purchaser other than the cost of packing, insuring, and shipping the original rod to Coastal Fishing. Rods that are replaced by Coastal Fishing under the terms of this Limited One Year Warranty will be shipped back to you with Coastal Fishing paying the return shipping charges.
THIS LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY ONLY COVERS DAMAGE TO THE ROD RESULTING FROM A NON-CONFORMITY IN MATERIAL OR WORKMANSHIP. DAMAGE CAUSED BY MISUSE, ABUSE OR TAMPERING WITH THE ROD BY OTHER THAN NORMAL USE OF THE ROD IS NOT COVERED.