50 - 80lb Turbo 6 Guide Fishing Rod & Navigator 2.0 Conventional Reel
Quick OverviewReel Specifications: 3.4:1 gear ratio Hold 299 yards of 30lb mono / 675 yards of 18 lb mono 8 stainless steel ball bearing Carbon fiber drag washers Anodized aluminum spool Lever drag system Bait clicker set Full Warranty Reliable and Powerful strength in the face of heavier fish is managed by the high performance...
- 3.4:1 gear ratio
- Hold 299 yards of 30lb mono / 675 yards of 18 lb mono
- 8 stainless steel ball bearing
- Carbon fiber drag washers
- Anodized aluminum spool
- Lever drag system
- Bait clicker set
- Full Warranty
Reliable and Powerful strength in the face of heavier fish is managed by the high performance and quality materials and special coastal fishing construction technology. Explore the new Coastal Rods 80LB Saltwater Fishing Rod with extraordinary turbo guides.
1 Year Warranty and FREE SHIPPING
On your next fishing trip, don't forget to bring along your new Coastal Fishing Rod. It will cover almost all fishing techniques.
- Material:Fiberglass: Lightweight and Balance thanks to the high density fiberglass. This material will offer sturdiness and better cranking even with heavy big lures. A good choice for all big game enthusiasts who want great lifting power.
- Power:Heavy Power: Power is the amount of pressure you will have to apply to bend the rod. The Coastal Rods 80lb Saltwater Fishing Rod will work well with lures from 0.5 ounces up to 1.5 ounces or bigger. Heavier Power means heavier Lures and Lines.
- Action:Moderate Fast: You will have a deeper flex into the blank but it will load up better and easier. It will help you to detect strikes much easier and give you a good casting distance.
- 6 Special Turbo Guides: This rod series utilizes unique turbo guides which are heavy duty guides specially designed for trolling rods. They all have nice smooth inserts to reduce the pressure and heat and provide nice line flow.
- Aluminum Reel Seat: A lightweight rod is a must have benefit for all fishing techniques. Aluminum is a lightweight material and will keep your reel safe and steady.
- Length: 5'6"
- Cross Cut Butt: Lock it in any fishing rod holder.
- Comfortable Protective Carry Bag/Sleeve: Store your fishing rod in the bag and keep it safe and sound.
- Grip-EVA FOAM: Remarkably light and comfortable EVA FOAM Grip which is designed for heavy duty fishing.
- Color: Blue with nice silver trim
- Recommended for: Suitable for saltwater fishing.
- Saltwater-> Specifically, trolling, jigging, drifting or bottom fishing.
If you are looking for a durable fishing rod that you can trust, the Coastal Rods 80lb Saltwater Fishing Rod will be your next fishing buddy. Big game anglers will definitely appreciate this gem.
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
All purchases will be packaged and shipped within 1-3 days from payment. All shipments will go through USPS but seller has the option to use other services
Always free shipping
Coastal Rods - Limited One Year Warranty. Coastal Fishing warrants to the original retail purchaser that this rod will be free from nonconformities in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. During this period, Coastal Fishings sole obligation under this Limited One Year Warranty is to replace or refund, at Coastal Fishings option, a non-conforming rod at no cost to the original retail purchaser other than the cost of packing, insuring, and shipping the original rod to Coastal Fishing. Rods that are replaced by Coastal Fishing under the terms of this Limited One Year Warranty will be shipped back to you with Coastal Fishing paying the return shipping charges.
THIS LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY ONLY COVERS DAMAGE TO THE ROD RESULTING FROM A NON-CONFORMITY IN MATERIAL OR WORKMANSHIP. DAMAGE CAUSED BY MISUSE, ABUSE OR TAMPERING WITH THE ROD BY OTHER THAN NORMAL USE OF THE ROD IS NOT COVERED.