The HS-18 has been upgraded with even greater line capacity, while maintaining the same unrivaled power you expect from a Canyon Reel.
Incredible strength and super smooth performance make the 2-speed HS-18 Plus the perfect choice for jigging, bottom fishing, drifting and just about any use that you can think of. A large, deep spool with the capacity to hold 675 yards of 65# braided line and the extreme free spool performance make the HS-18 Plus a great choice for surf casters.
The HS-18 Plus is the finishing touch for many specialty rods and custom rods available today. Weighing only 29 oz., the HS-18 Plus is a powerhouse that outperforms reels that are more than twice its size and weight!
The HS-18 Plus is constructed with care and built to last. Every reel is loaded with Cal's Drag Grease to provide the fisherman with one of the smoothest operating drags on the market!Gear ratios of 6:1 and 3.2:1
- Holds 675 yards of 65 lb braid
- Inches per crank: 53 in high gear, 29 in low
- Pre-set drag feature for reliable drag settings
- High Precision Stainless Steel Gears
- CNC T6 Aircraft Aluminum Construction
- Max Drag: 44 lbs
- Weighs 29 oz
- ABEC Bearings: 8 ABEC6 stainless, treated ball bearings for extreme smoothness
- Gear Ratio: 6:1.1/3.2:1 ratio is designed for high speed jigging!
- Line Capacity: Holds 675yds of 65# braided line
- Pre Set Drag Feature: for accurate drag settings. Will not change during use
- Pro Grip System: for complete control of the spool. Unique to Canyon Reels llc
- Stainless Gears & Springs: for long lasting strength and corrosion resistance.