- 3.8:1 gear ratio
- Hold 330 yards of 30lb mono
- 4 stainless steel ball-bearing
- Stainless Steel Gears
- Anodized aluminum spool
- Lever drag system
- Bait clicker set
- Full Warranty
Not sure if you should go brand name or other? Consider the quality you can get for a fraction of the price with Coastal Fishing. If you are going to freshwater fishing in a lake or pond, this 80 lb hollow Boat Rod with roller tips will be worth a second look. Reliable and powerful in the face of heavier fish, the Coastal Fishing rod manages the stress by using smooth roller tips and flexible but firm rod construction. You will love the flex that a hollow fiberglass blank gives you when you have fish on the line. Each rod that Coastal Fishing develops has been tested out in real-world fishing situations. In addition, we consider our customer's feedback to help improve our existing products. We recommend this rod to be used when saltwater fishing, specifically for trolling, jigging, drifting or bottom fishing.
- Rod Type: Hollow Fiberglass
- Power: Power is the amount of pressure you will have to apply to bend the rod. This rod has heavy power so it will be able to handle heavy weights and high pressure applied by big fish like amberjack, tuna, muskies.
- Action:Fast: All fast action rods are considered to be durable and powerful. The top third of the rod flexes. Less flex, more stiffness and extra power for bigger fish.
- Special Roller Guides: Undoubtedly, you will have heavy drag pressure, but the roller guides will reduce this friction and give you a smooth fishing experience while you are big game fishing. High performance roller guides coated with a special anti-friction layer.
- Aluminum Reel Seat: A lightweight rod is a must have benefit for all fishing techniques. Aluminum is a lightweight material and will keep your reel safe and steady.
- Length: 5'6"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.