80-100lb Hybrid Offshore Rod & Gold Naviagtor 2.0 Reel Combo
Quick OverviewThis rod is equipped with rollers for the initial guide and tip with turbo guides in between. Quality hollow fiberglass blank makes up the backbone on this 30-100lb Hybrid Rod. Paired with our 22pds of drag Navigator 2.0 reel, you are ready to get out there. Product Specifications: Material: Hollow Fiberglass: This...
This rod is equipped with rollers for the initial guide and tip with turbo guides in between. Quality hollow fiberglass blank makes up the backbone on this 30-100lb Hybrid Rod. Paired with our 22pds of drag Navigator 2.0 reel, you are ready to get out there.
- Material: Hollow Fiberglass: This heavy-duty high-performance fishing rod will never disappoint you as it is made of high-performance fiberglass, especially for playing with big fish and provides better cranking. Designed for battling.
- Type: Hollow
- Power: Medium Power: Power is the amount of pressure you will have to apply to bend the rod. This rod has medium power so it will be able to handle heavy weights and high pressure applied by big fish like amberjack, tuna, muskies.
- Action:Fast: All fast action rods are considered to be durable and powerful. The top third of the rod flexes. Less flex, more stiffness, and extra power for bigger fish.
- Special Roller Guides: Undoubtedly, you will have heavy drag pressure, but the roller guides will reduce this friction and give you a smooth fishing experience while you are big game fishing. High-performance roller guides coated with a special anti-friction layer.
- Special Turbo Guides: Each turbo guide is equipped with ceramic rings. Ceramic rings help reduce resistance when line is passing through and also prevents any type of decay on the guide.
- Length: 5'6"
Reliable and powerful in the face of heavier fish, the Coastal Fishing rod manages the stress by using smooth guides and flexible but firm rod construction.
If you are looking for a rod that is stiff, this is your rod. Great for high speed trolling and pulling up fish in a hurry, this rod with its fast action will get the job done. The solid rod flexes towards the top of the rod, vs. a hollow rod that would flex further towards the middle of the rod.
Coastal Fishing Quality Rods:
Coastal Fishing Rods are designed to perform when it matters most when you have a big game fish on the line. Coastal Fishing rods help distribute line stress along the entire rod to help prevent line breaks and increase control. All of the rods come with a built-in Cross Cut Butt to give the fisher the ability to use a belt when needed. Each rod is developed from years of real-world testing and development.
Coastal Fishing Rod Details:
- Materials: Fiberglass, lightweight and Balance thanks to the high-density fiberglass. This material will offer sturdiness and better cranking even with heavy big lures. A good choice for all big game enthusiasts who want great lifting power.
- Protective Carry Bag/Sleeve: Store your fishing rod in the bag and keep it safe and sound.
- Grip-EVA FOAM: Remarkably light and comfortable EVA FOAM Grip which is designed for heavy duty fishing.
- Cross Cut Butt: Lock it in any fishing rod holder.
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
All purchases will be packaged and shipped within 1-3 days from payment. All shipments will go through USPS but seller has the option to use other services
Always free shipping
Coastal Rods - Limited One Year Warranty. Coastal Fishing warrants to the original retail purchaser that this rod will be free from nonconformities in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. During this period, Coastal Fishings sole obligation under this Limited One Year Warranty is to replace or refund, at Coastal Fishings option, a non-conforming rod at no cost to the original retail purchaser other than the cost of packing, insuring, and shipping the original rod to Coastal Fishing. Rods that are replaced by Coastal Fishing under the terms of this Limited One Year Warranty will be shipped back to you with Coastal Fishing paying the return shipping charges.
THIS LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY ONLY COVERS DAMAGE TO THE ROD RESULTING FROM A NON-CONFORMITY IN MATERIAL OR WORKMANSHIP. DAMAGE CAUSED BY MISUSE, ABUSE OR TAMPERING WITH THE ROD BY OTHER THAN NORMAL USE OF THE ROD IS NOT COVERED.