This rod and reel set up are positioned to reel in those big game fish you may be targeting. With a strong rod and reel, you can feel confident this gear will keep up.
About the Canyon EX-50:
- 2 Way Braking System: Advanced system for large fish
- ABEC Bearings: 9 ABEC Stainless bearings make this reel extremely smooth
- Extreme Power: 105 lb. of drag pressure at max strike position!
- Gear Ratio: 2 speed - 3.1:1 / 1.3:1
- Line Capacity: Holds 950 yards of 50# mono
Pre Set Drag Feature: Allows for accurate drag settings during use
- Length: '5"6
- 2 Pieces: Rod & Bent Butt handle are two separate pieces that are secured together
- Heavy Power: Power is the amount of pressure you will have to apply to bend the rod. This rod has med power so it will be able to handle heavy weights and high pressure applied by big fish like amberjack, tuna, muskies.
- Fast Action: Given the shorter nature of the roller rod and the fiberglass construction, the rod very stiff and provides a solid platform.
- Roller Swivel Tip: A smooth swivel roller tip with a ceramic ring line guide provides directional control when under high stress.
- Aluminum Reel Seat: A lightweight rod is a must-have benefit for all fishing techniques. Aluminum is a lightweight material and will keep your reel safe and steady.
- Rod Blank: Solid Fiberglass Blank
- Handle: Solid aluminum with a cross-cut butt
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.