This jigging setup is ready to tackle some big game. The 130 pd spinning rod has a progressive bend under load while the Canyon load confidently pulls in line.
About the reel:
- Rigid aluminum body and rotor
- Special Gear Drive Mechanism for super-smooth, ultra-light handle rotation
- Dual propulsion, anti-twist ceramic line roller
- Seven stainless steel ball bearings, plus roller bearing
- Sealed drag system with carbon drag washer
- Direct drive machined aluminum handle & aluminum knob
- Stainless steel main shaft and main gear shaft
- Double anodized machined aluminum spool
- Stainless steel slider
- 44 pounds of drag
- 4.9:1 gear ratio
- 40 inches per crank
- Weighs only 17.8 ounces
About the rod:
- Material: Fiberglass: This heavy-duty high-performance fishing rod will never disappoint you as it is made of high-performance fiberglass, especially for playing with big fish and provides better cranking. Designed for battling.
- Type: Solid
- Power: Medium Power: Power is the amount of pressure you will have to apply to bend the rod. This rod has medium power so it will be able to handle heavy weights and high pressure applied by big fish like amberjack, tuna, muskies.
- Action:Fast: All fast action rods are considered to be durable and powerful. The top third of the rod flexes. Less flex, more stiffness, and extra power for bigger fish.
- Special Turbo Guides: Each turbo guide is equipped with ceramic rings. Ceramic rings help reduce resistance when line is passing through and also prevents any type of decay on the guide.
- Length: 6'6"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.