- Length: 5'6"
- Heavy Power: The backbone on this rod is designed to withstand instantly high pressures you could expect when fighting big trophy fish
- Extra Fast Action: You will have very little flex into the blank as it has a very firm backbone. This will help provide control during a hard fight.
- 3 Roller Guides and 1 Roller Guide Tip: The rod is equipped with heavy duty roller guides built to provide a low friction path for your fishing line to pass.
- Aluminum Reel Seat
- Rod Blank: Solid Fiberglass
- Grip-EVA FOAM: Remarkably light and comfortable EVA FOAM Grip which is designed for heavy duty fishing.
- Cross Cut Butt: Lock it in any fishing rod holder.
If you are going saltwater fishing for large game fish, this 130lb Fishing Rod will be worth a closer look. Reliable and very powerful in the face of heavier fish, the Coastal Fishing bent butt 130lb rod manages the stress by using smooth roller guides and a very sturdy rod. The roller guides are silver and use high-quality ball bearing with a stainless steel roller and think aluminum mounts.
Each bent butt fishing rod that Coastal Fishing develops has been tested out in real-world fishing situations. In addition, we consider our customer's feedback to help improve our existing products. We recommend this rod to be used for saltwater or freshwater. For saltwater fishing, this rod does well when trolling, jigging, drifting or bottom fishing. For freshwater, this rod does well in big lakes and ponds. The unique angle of the bent butt helps you create space between the rod and boat.
Coastal Fishing Quality Rods:
Coastal Fishing Rods are designed to perform when it matters most when you have a big game fish on the line. Coastal Fishing rods help distribute line stress along the entire rod to help prevent line breaks and increase control. All of the rods come with a built-in Cross Cut Butt to give the fisher the ability to use a belt when needed. Each rod is developed from years of real-world testing and development.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.