- Material:Fiberglass: If you are looking for big game fishing like tuna or amberjack, fiberglass is the best material. Fiberglass fishing rods might be slower action and a bit heavier but they are highly effective with big trophy fish and is ideal for casting heavy and big lures.
- Power:Heavy Power: Power is the amount of pressure you will have to apply to bend the rod. This rod has extra heavy power so it will be able to handle heavy weights and high pressure applied by big fish like amberjack, tuna, muskies. The Hollow rod provides flexibility and durability to the rod.
- Action:Moderate Fast: You will have a deeper flex into the blank but it will load up better and easier. It will help you to detect strikes much easier and give you a good casting distance.
- Pac Bay Roller Guides: Undoubtedly, you will have heavy drag pressure, but the roller guides will reduce this friction and give you a smooth fishing experience while you are big game fishing. High performance roller guides coated with a special anti-friction layer.
- Length: 5'6"
Coastal Fishing Quality Rods:
Coastal Fishing Rod Details:
- Materials: Fiberglass, lightweight and Balance thanks to the high-density fiberglass. This material will offer sturdiness and better cranking even with heavy big lures. A good choice for all enthusiasts who want great lifting power.
- Protective Carry Bag/Sleeve: Store your fishing rod in the bag and keep it safe and sound.
- Grip-EVA FOAM: Remarkably light and comfortable EVA FOAM Grip which is designed for heavy duty fishing.
- Cross Cut Butt: Lock it in any fishing rod holder.
30W Conventional Reel
- Bearing:8BB+1RB Marine Grade
- Line Capacity: Mono 950yd/30lbs Braided 700yd/100lbs
- Gear Ratio 3.6:1/1.6:1, Max Strike 70lb, With HT100 Carbon Drag Washer,
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.