80 - 130 lb Bent Butt Roller Rod with Swivel Roller Tip
- Length: '5"6
- 2 Pieces: Rod & Bent Butt handle are two separate pieces that are secured together
- Heavy Power: Power is the amount of pressure you will have to apply to bend the rod. This rod has med power so it will be able to handle heavy weights and high pressure applied by big fish like amberjack, tuna, muskies.
- Fast Action: Given the shorter nature of the roller rod and the fiberglass construction, the rod very stiff and provides a solid platform.
- Roller Swivel Tip: A smooth swivel roller tip with a ceramic ring line guide provides directional control when under high stress.
- Aluminum Reel Seat: A lightweight rod is a must-have benefit for all fishing techniques. Aluminum is a lightweight material and will keep your reel safe and steady.
- Rod Blank: Solid Fiberglass Blank
- Handle: Solid aluminum with a cross-cut butt
If you are going salt or freshwater fishing, this 80-130lb bent butt Fishing Rod will be worth a second look. Reliable and powerful in the face of heavier fish, the Coastal Fishing rod manages the stress by using smooth guides and a flexible swivel roller tip that will instill confidence when you are battling a fish. The solid fiberglass construction is built to provide quick feedback while maintaining a solid foundation to handle heavy pressure.
This 2 pieces bent butt rod is equipped with a solid aluminum handle. The bent butt handle is built to be secure in a rod holder or belt. The cross-cut bottom locks into a set position and will not budge. For saltwater fishing, this rod does well when trolling, jigging, drifting, or bottom fishing. For freshwater, this rod does well in big lakes and ponds.
The roller guides are silver and use high-quality ball bearing with a stainless steel roller and aluminum mounts. The smooth low friction guides provide a surface where lines can easily glide across under high stress.
The Blue Brothers Series is a collection of rods, and Gaffs that share the same Coastal Blue weave. If you are looking to have a quality matching set-up across your boat, consider the Blue Brothers Series collection.
Coastal Fishing Quality Rods:
Coastal Fishing Rods are designed to perform when it matters most when you have a big game fish on the line. Coastal Fishing rods help distribute line stress along the entire rod to help prevent line breaks and increase control. All of the rods come with a built-in Cross Cut Butt to give the fisher the ability to use a belt when needed. Each rod is developed from years of real-world testing and development.
Coastal Fishing Rod Details:
- Materials: Fiberglass, lightweight and Balance thanks to the high-density fiberglass. This material will offer sturdiness and better cranking even with heavy big lures. A good choice for all big game enthusiasts who want great lifting power.
- Protective Carry Bag/Sleeve: Store your fishing rod in the bag and keep it safe and sound.
- Grip-EVA FOAM: Remarkably light and comfortable EVA FOAM Grip which is designed for heavy duty fishing.
- Cross Cut Butt: Lock it in any fishing rod holder.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.