- Length: 7’4”
- Light Power: This blank provides a strong backbone while providing plenty of pulling power
- Moderate Action: Though this rod is rated for 100-120lbs the action remains mainly progressive at the top of the rod
- 5 Fuji Guides and 1 Fuji Tip: Equipped with sturdy turbo guides with ceramic insert to reduce excessive friction
- Aluminum Reel Seat
- Rod Blank: Okuma IM-8 Graphite
Stainless Steel Hook Keeper
- Grip-EVA FOAM: Remarkably light and comfortable EVA FOAM Grip which is designed for heavy duty fishing.
- Cross Cut Butt: Lock it in any fishing rod holder.
If you are looking for a rod that can provide you the confidence of being a firm jigging rod while still maintaining a progressive sensitive feel, this rod is for you. The rod's construction lends itself to be able to withstand the stresses from a fight, but also provide enough feedback to the fisherman using it to be confident when detecting feel.
Each fishing rod that Coastal Fishing develops has been tested out in real-world fishing situations. In addition, we consider our customer's feedback to help improve our existing products. We recommend this rod to be used for saltwater or freshwater. For saltwater fishing, this rod does well when trolling, jigging, drifting or bottom fishing. For freshwater, this rod does well in big lakes and ponds.
Coastal Fishing Quality Rods:
Coastal Fishing Rods are designed to perform when it matters most when you have a big game fish on the line. Coastal Fishing rods help distribute line stress along the entire rod to help prevent line breaks and increase control. All of the rods come with a built-in Cross Cut Butt to give the fisher the ability to use a belt when needed. Each rod is developed from years of real-world testing and development.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.