- 0 Comment(s)
- Cash for cleaning fish, food, and other things on the boat. Try to bring smaller bills for tipping.
- Rod, Reel, and Line (You can always rent or bring your own)
- Your favorite snacks.
- Sunblock (You will need this since you will be out on the open seas)
- Towels or small heavy-duty tissues.
- Camera (Though DSLRs are great, a quality point and shoot or GoPro will be most convenient)
- Seasickness medication. You want to get a good night sleep prior and no heavy food for breakfast to help reduce your sea sickness.
- Water. Though you are not moving much it is always good to stay hydrated.
- Ice Chest with Ice (to bring your fish back fresh)
This list should cover most of your needs and wants on a fishing trip. Go out there and catch some fish. We are confident you will enjoy your time and will want to pursue this awesome lifestyle.